Volunteering for a USGA Championship puts you right in the middle of the action. You and 2,500 of your closest friends have the opportunity of a lifetime to be on the front (rope) lines as we crown the 40th U.S. Senior Open Champion. See below for details about volunteering at this historic championship.
- Volunteers are asked to work four (4) 4-hour shifts
- Over twenty (20) committees to choose from
- Volunteers pick their own shifts
- Volunteer credential acts as your ticket to the Championship on the days you are not working
- Access to Volunteer Headquarters on the days you are working
- Complimentary food, snacks and beverages on the days you volunteer
- You can work with your friends, just ask!
- Early registration helps ensure your job preference at the Championship
- Coming in from out of town? Volunteers have special access to hotel room rates
For questions contact:
Sign up for the latest news and special offers. Enter your email address.